|City of Dayton, TX
||$0.69 per $100
|County of Liberty
||$0.57880 per $100.00|
|Dayton ISD||$1.198 per $100.00|
|Hospital District 1||$.09 per $100.00|
|DR1 Old River (Flood District)
||$0.0944 per $100.00|
|City||1.50% (1/2 of 1 cent goes to DCDC)
Corporate Franchise Tax
Appointment is determined by using a simple gross receipts formula, with allowable deductions to both capital and earned surplus components.
- 0.25% per $1,000 of next taxable capital
- 4.50% on net earned surplus
Motor Fuels Tax
- Gasoline: $0.20 per gallon ($0.19 for transit companies)
- Diesel: $0.20 per gallon ($0.195 cents for transit companies)
- Liquefied Gas: $0.15 cents per gallon
Unemployment Insurance Tax
- Businesses that employ one or more individuals may be subject to state unemployment taxes.
- New employers pay 2.7% on first $9,000 of wages per employee.
- A minimum of six quarters is required to obtain an experience rating.
- The effective tax ranges from a minimum of 0.51% to a maximum of 7.41%, with the average for all experienced rated accounts being 1.54%